MEI 2.13% 9.2¢ meteoric resources nl

I also saw the write up on Goldtalk.group which was kindly...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I also saw the write up on Goldtalk.group which was kindly suggested by equalizer and concur with all they had to say and more. It very often can a junior, junior like MEI squeeze into a large lump of ground rich in Gold between the majors. Like real majors Anglo American, Codelco, I mean after reading up on this area don’t know how that ground become available. I know they bought off Crusader, but hell that ground is hot, hot,hot. As for production it’s going to be a low cost process plant if what I’m reading is the norm. Basically to the sulphide is a gravity plant. Jaw crusher, rolls crusher, screens, HPGR, ore sorter, screens, Spirals, tables. Forget the rest just store in tailings and later do the CIP. The oxide zone is too high grade for CIP. The only way this company is not going to have a $1B market cap is through inexperienced directors or a complicated processing plant. Not saying the directors are inexperienced, but with this one forget the big guy builders, needs hands on experienced guys that have processed this type of ore. Cost t need the big e Peet’s that will over design and F it up. With a market cap of $70m based on what I know now this is the cheapest play in the ASX. As for people saying I’m ramping, I’m not. I’m impressed now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.