MEI 12.4% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

gold gold gold, page-7

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Geeze..lots of whinging on here. My average is 8.3c and I got on MEI for the cobalt too but we have to face it the cobalt is pretty much dead. The finds were high grade but not economical in size and the cobalt price is well..in the toilet at the moment...so time to move on and AT has done very well with this acquisition.

Just look AT's smile...that says it to all me...re-read the announcement and tell me where you have ever seen a gold grade of 1,992 g/t before. Yes that was small meterage but just look at all the other high grade hits and the JORC cut off seems to be 2.5 g /t Some companies call 2.5 g /t good grade!!

I must admit personally with the no news flow the last few months I had been thinking of selling my MEI shares when this announcement dropped at a huge loss but after reading these announcements and researching the prospects from the CAS announcements and talking with AT I will now be buying in the SPP instead. Remember this is a project AT has hand picked himself based on his gold experience and his vast experience when he worked in Brasil. He not only knows gold and the geology well but also how to do business and get things done in Brasil with a team already set to go, including the past employees who have worked on this prospect. I think we will see alot of news flow now as he is very keen to get the drills running asap to increase and move the JORC into a higher category. The big boys Anglo American and Vale also wouldn't have stopped drilling to stake huge claims if they didnt think it was very prospective land.

As for the 1c CR and SPP well apart from that little run we had a day before going into a TH that was pretty much the price MEI was trading at so I dont see it as being a big discount but I do see the huge potential this project has.

Like I said look at AT's smile in that video....it really does say it all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.011(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.2¢ $479.1K 4.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28215 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1303548 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.