MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

gold.gold.gold

1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Just a quick note my bacground is economics and Accounting/finance.

Don't have much knowledge of Mining engineering and geology however interested in learning and any recommendations of good books publications ect. on these topics by some of the more knowledgeable posters on this site is much appreciated.

We are all interested in seeing MCO do well and just how well depends on the long term gold price.

Just wondering what peoples views are as their appears to be cries of manipulation, speculation of $3,000 gold prices in coming years, shortages of physical bullion,shorting bullion and gold stocks ect. ect. ect.

I for one am trying to distance myself and apply rational explanation to the recent gold price and stock price collapse of the past couple of months.

The most rational explanation I can think of is the unwinding of leverage forcing sales on the paper price of gold and gold stocks (but not the fundamental value).

If this is so one would expect that this will be temporary and that after the unwinding we could expect a significant rally to the upside. How high would be speculating which I have done in the past believing like a lot we would see $1,200 (purly because of declining U.S. dollar, inflation higher than real interest rates in the US ect. ect.) gold prices early next year. Howver, not so sure now?

I know there is a gold thread and perhaps this post is better suited on that. However I am particularly interested in some of the views of the people posting here given that I don't here many views about this on the MCO thread and the quality of posts on this thread are better than most.

Micky, happy to here from you about this even though, and I mean no disrespect here) you seem to be pessimistic about most things at the present time. With good reason to I might add.

I am well aware MCO will likely be a low cost producer (many thanks Rob and others for the past info on this). But a high gold price also bodes well for MCO.

Very interested in peoples thoughts.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.