GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold gone short-term!!, page-11

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    re: gold going 610 short-term!! WHy the heck would dumb traders try to short gold for a short term profit....a nice way to do your ar$e.

The trend remains up, irrespective of short term (5 or 6day) pullbacks. The shorters think they are clever making a few bucks but just as many will lose dollars.

Naturally, we'll only hear from them when the price drops a quick $10 but they are ignoring the fundamentals of what is happening both in the commodity markets, and the geopolitical events.

SHorting gold right now...?

What a waste of time and energy.

Better to get set in your gold stock of personal choice, forget about it and get on with living a real life away from the trading screens.

There are still plenty of shorters still out there who are going lto ose money yet. The POG bull run will remain for at least the rest of this year purely based on what is happening around the world.

If you are a shorter, and you think you are clever enough to trade the short term pullbacks....good luck to you. I've got better things to do with my time so I just sit on my gold stocks and make money.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.