GBR 1.72% 5.7¢ great boulder resources limited

Gold Growth Opportunity.....stupid cheap

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have been investing in junior golds since 1994. My biggest win was writing up Northern Star (NST) at 6.3c when they bought Paulsens and it went to $5.80. I backed management who were untried, and the asset that was stranded due to a poor hedge program. Anyway I didn't make the millions out of it, but know some people who still hold from 5c ish. Anyway I met with Stefan Murphy and believe at 12c this is a great opportunity based on

* Tight capital structure, low EV relative to market capitalisation.
    * Outstanding exploration package near prolific mines. Jundee South results sucked to be honest but that is needle and haystack stuff with the size of the tenure.
    * High-grade gold potential at other projects. Toll treating comes up but that is always a company "keeper" as opposed to being a company maker.

* The real cheesecake for GBR is Mt Venn. This is where Gold Road were drilling for water and did a Beverly Hillbilly and found copper-cobalt-nickel instead. GBR have pegged it and we now have a ginormous 2km anomaly to drill. If it is mineralised then this will go ape, but with exploration of this nature it is more likely to be smoke. Based on the low market capitalisation and stock being sold (seed capital and escrow) I think this is another classic "zombie" stock.

As for Stefan Murphy this is his first gig in the chair, and sitting opposite me there was no BS just the desire to see this tiddler become a bigger company. I don't care what the chart says, they are as a useful as an appendix when it comes to junior explorers.

I own this personally and have been buying all the way down on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $34.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $6.441K 111.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170482 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 173788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.