re: ***gold:hang on to your lihry girls to: oliveo My mistake...

1. 354 Posts.
    re: ***gold:hang on to your lihry girls to: oliveo My mistake Oliveoyl, I apologise it wasn't Deutsche bank who picked LHG, I found the source and the winner was Merrill Lynch !! Sample of the article below:
    Now that you mention it, Deutsche, don't have a clue so couldn't have picked gold to continue to rise :))

http://www.amex.com/?href=/newsDetails/CmnNewsDet.jsp?id=XpressFeed_NewsDetails_1063203631478.html

2003/09/10 10:20:31

Ridgeland, MS, SEP 10, 2003 (EventX/Knobias.com via COMTEX) -- Merrill Lynch noted that the US$ gold price has continued its impressive upward momentum over the past 3 months, with the 200-day moving average moving through the $340/oz. mark, despite a strengthening of the US$ against most major currencies. The firm continues to expect the US$ gold price to be driven by three economic factors: US$ weakness; inflation; and low interest rates. Based on current valuation and share price, Merrill says that LIHRY remains its best pick among the Australian-listed gold producers based on both its leverage to US$ gold price and also on expected structural operational and reserve upgrade.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.