GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold Heading to $10,000 - Jim Rickards, page-159

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggle’s and all,

For a guy that purports to maintain his diary notes you do seem to get an awful lot of things wrong. I’m must say I find it disappointing that you could not find the inner strength to apologise for your blatant and outrageous attack on my character. The king of Pork Pies calling me a liar; despicable!

Now grab hold of the big red crayon in your box and make the following AndyIgo prediction down in your diary so you don’t get things wrong again.

By Friday the 30th of December 2016 the DOW will be closer to 15,000 points than it will be to 18,000!!!

By the way I know an apology and admission of being proved being wrong from you would be just far too difficult a thing for you; however, how about trying at least one decent act.

Drop those practically unused boxing gloves into one of the charity bins outside your local church and let some disadvantaged kid get some use out of them. I wouldn’t bother with the shorts you should bin them as the backside are all threadbare from the canvas!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.