GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"With the debt ceiling now effectively raised in trillions more...

1. 848 Posts.
    "With the debt ceiling now effectively raised in trillions more [was there any doubt?], gold is set to go into the stratosphere.

Watch for a temporary baseline bottom appearing at $1600/oz and then a move towards $1724/oz when the general market realises its impact. In my opinion, we will have severe inflationary pressures coming in food, agriculture, gasoline and a move towards gold and silver. I am transferring more cash into more gold bullion and equities.

Onwards to $5000/oz of gold...remember that in times of crisis, money just gets transferred into the sector that values it most".

Yep I agree!!!

So far the news of agreed debt ceiling raising has not had that much of an effect on gold. Down 0.81 % as I type, nothing really compared to the collapse some were talking about. We will see what effect the US market has tonight when it opens. A drop to 1600 seems to be the worst case scenario before we take off in what could be a sharp move up? Pretty much everything is going up, stock markets included. Only a matter of time before gold/silver stocks make significant gains. The next 6 months could be exciting for all with gold/silver related assets!!! A form of QE3 announced will cause a gold/silver run this time. Might be the catalyst for the mania phase to kick in which has not started yet, building though and the gut feel says not to far away. May well be wrong of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.