GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Siameseparrot, perhaps you should look at my previous posts...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    Siameseparrot,
    perhaps you should look at my previous posts extensively.

I have indicated quite clearly [and provided links on occasion] to King world news, JS mineset, John Hathaway, Eric Sprott, Pierre Lassonde etc when indicating price predictions a while ago.

I was just reiterating that i had warned on multiple occasions to doubters that these predictions are coming true when price points of $500, $600, $800, $1000, $1200, $1400, $1500, $1600, $1650 were reached....just indicating to my fellow posters that people [in the industry] are buying up big and perhaps they should look into it. I am a big believer in John livermore's teachings and as such was buying gold since the lows.

FYI - Now we have new price predictions of $1658, $2000 up to $5000/oz by these very individuals.

I am certainly not going to be trying to pretend that i know as much as these individuals. Most of them are billionaires and multi-millionaires in their own right. Although i do own shares in Tanzanian Royalty with Jim as the majority owner. Perhaps that could be my only connection.

Gold = Strong BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.