GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Nathan wrote,"As i indicated in numerous posts, the first target...

1. 848 Posts.
    Nathan wrote,

"As i indicated in numerous posts, the first target gold price of $1650/oz is now on the horizon. Next target price is $1724/oz....we might have a consolidation level at $1625/oz or we won't...the shorts are being squeezed and are capitulating.

It certainly feels like we are on the cusp of the start of the mania stage in gold bullion and gold stocks. As the funds start buying in and going long, we will have major movement by the secondary investors and general public.

Invest wisely and brace yourselves gentlemen".

Yeah this was a bullish move last night by gold which has not been seen for some time!!! That 1700 area is a major trend-line resistance. I feel that we will touch 1700 and then fall back a tad before we crash through it to 1800. A break of the 1700 trend-line resistance will signal the start of a possible parabolic move up. Once touching 1800 may test that 1700 area for support before it explodes again to the up-side.

It really does seem the US Dow is going to take a whack in the next few weeks or so??? Are they prepping the public for a possible QE3 announcement? QE3 would do nothing for the US economy as that cash would be used to cover the bond market. 2012 is starting to look like the year the whole thing falls apart, time will tell. Looks like the DOW will turn around when QE3 announced.

South Korea loads up on 25 tones of gold. We should see an escalation of this now. Who knows what China has done?

We need silver to break that 42.15 area, come on!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.