SBM 8.00% 23.0¢ st barbara limited

gold hedging...hmmmnnn, page-27

1. 3,193 Posts.
    So what..read my last post...the possibility for SBM will be a lot bigger than the hedging in place..you got to spend a $ to make a $ and SBM prospects are bright ..a lot brighter than a lot of other miners who have not got this landbank...in WA Goldfields...the most prospective landholding in Australia..what value would you put on that...$1 or $1 billion+....well I go with $1billion+.....why because the Sullivans could or may be as large as Jubilees Cosmos..and that is large ,both in WA Goldfields....so SBM has a hugh upside the SP in 12 moths will look tiny of where this SP could go to...and SBM largest shareholders have DEEP pockets with a lot of $$$ to spend and if the results are there the MONEY for expansion is there so dont frighten people in believing the BAnks are in controll..well they ARE NOT..the largest shareholder controlls where we are hadding...NOT THE BANKS...So your percentages are also not correct as a specific figure was given not the percentage that is if their production increases...the Banks dont win an increase...they only hedged in no ,could be 60% but could be a lot less given what production SBM puts through...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.020(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $660.7K 2.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1115888 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 253400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.