SBM 2.38% 20.5¢ st barbara limited

Good on you dwecke2000, good to see you getting into the right...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Good on you dwecke2000, good to see you getting into the right boom mentality spirit that I'm looking forward to most punters eventually having.

When we have thousands and thousands of punters who value companies like you we will have a full blown boom.

That's when I'll give them my gold and silver shares.

What am I talking about?

I'm talking about valuing a company's exploration ground as being worth hundreds of millions of dollars or as you said "$1billion+".

Don't worry, plenty of worthless specs with nothing but ground and hopes will be valued at a fortune. I'm sure you'll join in with valuing them at hundreds of millions or even more.

That's when we will see gold companies capitalised way in excess of their gold resources, because it will be assumed:

1. The gold price will never stop rising.
    2. The company is going to find an absolute fortune on the ground they have.

==========================

Posted by dwecke2000
    IP 144.138.xxx.xxx
    Post #973539 - in reply to msg. 973530 - splitview

So what..read my last post...the possibility for SBM will be a lot bigger than the hedging in place..you got to spend a $ to make a $ and SBM prospects are bright ..a lot brighter than a lot of other miners who have not got this landbank...in WA Goldfields...the most prospective landholding in Australia..what value would you put on that...$1 or $1 billion+....well I go with $1billion+.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $167.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $250.4K 1.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 739664 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 177559 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.