RSG 3.27% 86.8¢ resolute mining limited

this is very ridiculous. since the pog rebounding from the 1200...

1. 2,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    this is very ridiculous. since the pog rebounding from the 1200 level, we have moved a measly 9 cents. absolutely ridiculous, but at the same time its an opportunity to buy. just seems like we are stuck at the 1.42 level. whats frustrating is that even if we see a pog jump tomorrow to say 1270, rsg will likely be sitting at 1.42, which is ridiculous because the way it has moved in the past, we should be at 1.42 right at this moment, getting ready to tackle 1.50. instead, we rebound more lightly than the other goldies. there must be something else happening. though i must say that at these levels we are looking at mostly accumulation. last big volume we had was at 1.44 for 17m shares if my memory doesnt fail me.

i still hold my buy rating but this is getting ridiculous with this stock. does the POG have to go up $50 just so see a move of 10 cents on our stock price??? ridiculous.

the rebound has happened, in the cusp of the next move down or up and here we are on the rsg cliff looking down instead of up....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.