PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

RediMoney (and everyone else of course)First post: I reckon...

1. 2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    RediMoney (and everyone else of course)

First post: I reckon Wishful was being sarcastic with the question "Anyone put off buying?", and I thought it was a great opening question because it steadied my thinking in this heady euphoria with gold ATM, so thanks Wishful.

Second post: "Unfortunately ABM is a trading stock at the moment, being bought and sold for a profit on a point or two." Yes, ABM is a trading stock for many of us and a sweet one too. BUT, the fact that some of us are trading as much as we can is providing some semblance of liquidity for others who want to buy and hold. I understand that there are some/many people who bought in at highs and have a great longing for the SP to go back to those highs as fast as possible, but as PaddyBoy pointed out to me a week ago (rather bluntly I might add, but I have forgiven him because he was so nice in his apology after my out-of-the-wrong-side-of-the-bed-at-4.30am rant last Saturday: thanks PaddyBoy for being a gentleman), ABU is very illiquid compared to the gold producers. However, but for us traders, there would be almost no liquidity at all, and when the good news comes, there would be even fewer people with the guts to come in and out (i.e. trade) to push up the price. Also, I don't think the upward gold trend is "apparent", it's real all right :-)

GW

PS Using similar thinking to what Chuk's outlined, I bit the bullet and added two more parcels at 0.030 this week. Also, sold MML this morning but kept PRU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.