SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

gold in freefall.. how low slr monday?, page-42

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Riv, I'm a non-holder, but not a snippy one (a lot of the ASX market would be watching SLR- indeed, it is always one of the most checked shares for news stories on the AFR, so everyone is alert to these falls). The only thing I can think of here is a potential capital raising. This from the 3rd May update on Murchison:

"As previously disclosed to the ASX the budget total for milling and surface infrastructure was $65-$70 million through to first gold production. Silver Lake now estimates that the final cost to complete, post settling the dispute with Pacer and costs to complete the gold room will be $91 million. So, it's the $21m-$26m that was not budgeted for that may need to be raised. I know SLR has debt facilities, but usually those have a purpose and need to be used in that way. Anything not budgeted for may need to be raised.
    _________

The good news, from that same ANN, is this:

"The tying in of the gravity circuit to the process flow and construction of the gold room is nearing completion with commissioning commencing in ~2 weeks.
    _________

Hopefully, holders will get ANN on commissioning soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.