TSO 11.8% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

@Wallumoperations, no... 3rd party contractors and professional...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4724
    @Wallum
    operations, no... 3rd party contractors and professional services possibly...

And I dare say for the same reason that whilst our normal operations haven’t stopped, the ability of my in partner and I to gain a citizenship visa has blown out from 12M to nearly 2-1/2 years... And whilst nobody says anything you can bet it is due to covid.. And we are a country in isolation so there is no overwhelming push to emigrate and we have barely recorded a blip on the covid landscape of confirmed cases..

Throw a general election in the mix and a little increased civil unrest due to unemployment, mismanagement, etc and is it any wonder the lab may be backing up?

Writing to Zeff I dare say won’t change things other than to satisfy a little bleating and giv joe public more reason to not be able to calculate the inference of what an assay result means without link to a long section..

As for updating shareholders on a weekly basis soothe things over, he’s got more chance of bringing peace to the Middle East than to satisfy the whims of fractured minority shareholders or even worse non holders..

Why waste company time and effort on that when I dare say the upcoming MRE has taken priority..

There was news flow a plenty last year and for a good 14 Ann or so all the market morass could do was vomit up complaints without even understanding what it was they were complaining about.. Other than to defend their right to free speech, unpaid of course...

All I can suggest is have a look at every other intrusive gold system and see how long it took to drill out (how many years & over how many companies) and how many metres they through down to in order to define the resource.

The mining landscape is littered with gold rush hopefuls who raced to an MRE & PFS only to then carry it for a decade before reworking it to the req standard and to suit the economic landscape.

Rush that aspect and you are gone or at least will a 3-4b share register penny banger.... There is a reason why none of the old data some 60odd holes were used or have been referenced even in the campaign since the company started.

It will happen, like other RIRGS systems do.. At a pace that is suitable to meet the expectations of the Owners, Investors, shareholders & above all the JORC std requirements for the type of geological formation called out within..

Plus, there’s no point gettin all gold fever rich just now anyway... Borders closed, what you gonna do with all your money.. A weekend in Bubbletown NZ, looking to find a giant Kiwi you fantasised about or maybe getting Sonny Bills autograph?

Happy to wait myself before buying a one way ticket out of the the great dictator state of North Korueensland...

Ya’ll can catch 8teys fat ass later.... Hasta luego, amigos Ay jueputa!!!!

Last edited by Hateful8: 01/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.004(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $39.83K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24525 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.