TSO 6.45% 2.9¢ tesoro gold ltd

Gold in the ground, page-119

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Holy smoke.

It's like the wild west in here now. Don't think I've posted for five months or so. It's been a hell of a run for TSO...I don't have enough time in the markets to rightly know what happened. Last year on the markets seems like something of an anomaly compared with most years so we ran hard then fell pretty hard too.

I had a decent number of shares and was 'all in' but sold some at 50 cents then continued selling on the way down to protect my capital. I didn't want to sell as I had definitely fallen in love with TSO but in the books I was reading to educate myself it talked about protecting your capital so that's what I did. My investment horizon is much shorter than most peoples also as I'm trying to make money yesterday. I've calmed down a little bit now however and am trying to be a bit more patient.

The key thing I feel I've learnt in 12 months is that sentiment can be much more powerful than fundamentals. Like with anything, it's not good enough to just have a good product. There has to be buy in. I hope and believe TSO will be back...FFS there's a shite ton of gold there. I've defo bought into technical analysis and would want to see a considerable change in a couple of indicators from here before I buy back, but I've got some money ready to go and look forward to the opportunity.

Good luck all. I'm sorry to see a few of the old names have found it necessary to find a place to discuss in peace but there are some pretty low quality posters with some unfortunate motives around. There are on all stocks but the relentless nature of some people on here no doubt made the experience all the more unpleasant.

All the best,

Rego

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $19.84K 656.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499107 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.