TSO 3.70% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

Gold in the ground, page-34

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Graphically i overlaid some screenshots from Google Earth, of Tenera and Surrounds, with Drill Core Mapping and with The ElectroMagnetic Imagery. My interpretation, is, we have a Mountain of Gold, here, and actually 2 Mountains of Gold. Very interesting to Explore the Sites on Google Earth, in 2D and in 3D, and if you haven't done so already i highly recommend you do so. Quite obviously, mineralization corresponds with North/South faults, cross-cut by East/West faults, and with visible obtrusive quartz veins at surface, extending 5km into The NNE, and 3.5km into The NW. I also interpret further extensions zigzagging from just South of Tenera, to The East and then further downplunge into The SSW. I'm new to Hot Copper, so need to work out how to upload some images. Also i'll say a few additional things of importance, all in my humble opinion, Tesoro is awaiting Confirmation of Exploitation Licence for Toro Blanco, and will easily define JORC Resource sufficient for Bonuses, and is busy with 6 rigs calculating a worst case scenario, further de-risking this Venture. Zeff is a Man of Integrity, Everyone involved will be richly rewarded, including The Mineers and The Chilean People via The Newly Formed More Democratic Government. The Other Joint Venture Partner still holds 15% which is too much investment commitment and a smaller percentage will be more amenable to them, and will still earn them a large fortune. Steady measured progress is exactly what is needed, and further Capital Raising will be easy, as The Team will tap the main vein and blow minds with spectacular results. This stock is extremely undervalued, as future drilling will reveal. For now, no need to panic, just steadily accumulate and/or hold. I bought at 8.5 cents, sold at 50 cents, bought back in at 27.5 and have averaged down to 18.7. I look forward to many good years ahead. Some other great TSO Territory is yet to be explored, and, on Google Earth, i can see Copper just West of Tenera, in my opinion. That'll be interesting, not quite sure if we have that Lease option, but not too worried, whatever. A couple of main host rock types, hence TSO is redoing some of the Recovery Estimates, already close enough to 100% Recoverable from The Tonalite. I'm not overly pedantic about finer details, i'll leave it to The Team. For my part, i'm making my comments, because i've seen a bit of hysteria on This Forum, and i wanted to lend some support to the steady hands who haven't already jumped ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $38.81K 1.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1126292 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.