TSO 0.00% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

Yes, thats mainly Ternera, a tiny bit of Ternera East, and Drone...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3220/3220811-0fa72519fa01a73e635ac131b3cb3028.jpg
    Yes, thats mainly Ternera, a tiny bit of Ternera East, and Drone Hill. But see my overlay, follow the diagonal to the top right corner, see all that obtrusive quartz. Yum, Yum. Toro Blanco, extending 5km towards the NNE. And look closely on Google Earth, get right up there on top of Toro Blanco, and look back down along that obtrusive ridge, and see The Tesoro Project down below at Ternera. Like little ants, that have found some buscuit crumbs, and they're toiling away, and they followed a little scent trail over to Drone Hill, and a little ant ran back very excited about that, and there's a lot more there too branching NW, but these little ants are not yet fully aware of the magnitude of this thing. You know how it is when you have your nose down and your bum up. Then speaking of morality plays, Punta Diamante, marked with a crucifix, i can't see a church there, and hopefully it's not a sacred burial ground, because see the veins on the west side of its hill, and from the base of the hill track the lie of the land to the East, just a kilometer or two, or less, i didn't measure it there but got the general vibe of it, then zag back down towards the SW and from there things trend deeper underground and i presume that's where the story fades into the depth. All in my humble opinion. From a bird's eye perspective. Fly from the Town of Caldera, up the coast you see a sand drift and follow it inland, you pick up a road and not far from there is Diamante, and Ternera. Have a look around. Its within about 30 something km's of Caldera Chile, kind of NNE if you flew in a straight line. Highly prospective looking, and that theory is supported by mineralization at surface and deeper down, and everywhere there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 291763 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 31233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.32am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.