RED 1.54% 33.0¢ red 5 limited

Gold is doing the heavy lifting and saving the world

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Gold is the doing the heavy lifting and at present is the undisclosed cross trade.
    Forget about the FX cross trade , yen etc.
    Forget about the U.S economic data.
    Forget about U.S markets.
    The one and only trade being used to keep Fiat Currencies from crashing is Gold.
    China is not actively selling U.S treasuries' as much as the U.S is buying back treasuries to keep the U.S dollar as king buck.
    You will probably think this is all backwards, and you could be correct. However , it seems the U.S is using gold to entice China into selling back treasuries in exchange for GOLD.
    It works like this:
    Devalue the U.S dollar / pursue an interest rate play by play rhetoric to which no one knows will they wont they (Raise / Drop rates).
    The U.S needs to burn through its foreign debt without printing more to do it. O.K what can I offer you in return for the returned debt holdings that bares no cost to me. I know I will print more paper gold so you can arbitrage the U.S dollars I give you for my debt repurchase, let us call this debt consolidation. China in response says O.K I will return your treasuries for Dollars giving your fiat temporary strength and immediately buy multiple Gold (SPDR/GLD) contracts at a shit hot price. Wait a minute the equally high clearing custodian to JP Morgan is the initial custodian and that is HSBC. HSBC as a clearing custodian stands for delivery to GLD contracts and is able to clear and supply physical gold to China.
    China has sold Treasuries / retained U.S dollars / Dumped dollars into Comex and receives Gold delivery at the beginning of the front month.
    Comex has moved previous front month undelivered GOLD into new front month contracts for China and kept the price of Gold in check so China gets value in Gold for its U.S dollars.
    GOLD has carried the trade and the U.S Treasuries buy back scheme has not spooked the markets, the U.S has reduced its GLOBAL debt TO China and GOLD is in check and oh shit the U.S dollar temporarily found some purpose and velocity giving it bullshit value among its peers.
    But wait the overleveraged (excessive) comex contracts still leave the debt sleeping dormant and China double dips with a higher Gold Sell Price on the Shanghai Gold Exchange.
    Who will cover HSBC and JP Morgan when all shorts throw in the towel and stand for deliveries and their warrants become deliverable gold Via the LBMA. I think the FED will once again bail out the Comex as it absolutely has before , but I do not know what they can use if the U.S dollar has no value among traders. They can only scramble to buy Gold on the market and try to balance the 416,654 comex good 100 oz bars they are short. Come December 2024 they will be short 380,269 bars. I was able to retrieve the holdings of HSBC and JP Morgan as pdfs and the GOLD bar Balance is correct.
    That is why GOLD is the doing the HEAVY Lifting and keeping our world stable. That is why Gold is stable.
    They will wake up , They will see the light yet most probably by stealth and force.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $5.788M 17.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2715126 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 423776 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.