GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

** gold is finished **

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Following the massively bullish US dollar on Friday night, taking out the key 90.5 on the US dollar index, I suspect there will be plenty of punters who will say that "gold is finished."

Even gold guru Jim Sinclair wrote that "the dollar completes a bullish reverse head and shoulders."

There'll be plenty of sellers eager to get out of any gold positions they have taken in order to avoid what they see as a new US dollar stampede.

Jim Sinclair also wrote:

"With the US economy effectively rolled over but still at a high level of consumption, the US trade Balance is in harm's way big time.

With the US economy effectively rolled over but still at a high level of consumption, the US trade Balance is in harm's way big time.

.....As the black boxes mindlessly buy the dollar, the internals stink worse than a meadow in NJ in high summer....

Next major support for gold is at $450 - $452. Gold will as I see it with much drama and noise reach and exceed $529. You laughed at $440 and $480 so contain yourself on what looks unlikely today, keeping in mind there are tomorrows with much different definitions."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.