GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Following the massively bullish US dollar on Friday night,...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Following the massively bullish US dollar on Friday night, taking out the key 90.5 on the US dollar index, I suspect there will be plenty of punters who will say that "gold is finished."

Even gold guru Jim Sinclair wrote that "the dollar completes a bullish reverse head and shoulders."

There'll be plenty of sellers eager to get out of any gold positions they have taken in order to avoid what they see as a new US dollar stampede.

Jim Sinclair also wrote:

"With the US economy effectively rolled over but still at a high level of consumption, the US trade Balance is in harm's way big time.

With the US economy effectively rolled over but still at a high level of consumption, the US trade Balance is in harm's way big time.

.....As the black boxes mindlessly buy the dollar, the internals stink worse than a meadow in NJ in high summer....

Next major support for gold is at $450 - $452. Gold will as I see it with much drama and noise reach and exceed $529. You laughed at $440 and $480 so contain yourself on what looks unlikely today, keeping in mind there are tomorrows with much different definitions."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.