GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold: is it invincible? (hubbartt), page-7

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

SKOL.

Back then things were different Fed, chairman Paul Volker raised rates to I think near just below 20%.

Benny boy just came out and said no rate hikes until 2012!

Sure gold has flown over the last couple of days and it will pull back for a term by depends on what is said at Jackson hole, with regards QE3?

I truely think half the market doesn't velieve QE3 will happen hence 10 year treasuries at 2$ but If Benny comes out and does a QE3 and causes hyper inflation then watch the treasuries crash. The money that will be exiting bonds won't be going into either stocks nor houses, it will be going to another safe haven! PM in part.

Our banks just reduced fixed term interest rates on mortgages and savings,to help themselves by hoping people put that money to work in the stock market and housing.

I don't think this will occur! so even our country's banks are reducing interest rates, so imo gold can't fall 60%.

As much as the banks would love to control peoples money they can't and they have no idea people are becoming frugile.

They will put it where it will be safe.

For Gold to fall they need to increase interest rates, and that ain't happening.

And one more thing back in the 80's only corporates had huge debt problems, today everyone is exposed to huge debt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.