Gold is looking yukky poos !!, page-3

1. 470 Posts.
    Mr Turbiditic,

I have been reading your rather plaintive cries on gold for some time now. With one hand you beat your chest and wail that gold is going nowhere and has let you down while on the other hand you tell us you're considering buying more gold shares. It seems to me that any sensible person who is interested in gold should have a view about where it is going. Either up or down. You sir, seem to be unable to make up your mind.

I know others have said this before but for your sake I will repeat it in words of not too many syllables. Stop watching the day to day movements. You will never be able to predict them. I defy anyone to predict them. Instead look at the broad trends. How is gold performing relative to it's 50 and 200 day moving averages? How does the POG stand relative to its long-term trend line? Is this trend up or down? If you do this, I suggest you will get a much clearer picture of where gold is going. How does the long term movement fit in with your own investment strategy?

AnnaP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.