PUA 12.5% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

gold is us $1354 heg is 10 cents, page-6

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    HEG is a complete dissapointment.

I have only one other gold share (RMS) which has retreated over the last few weeks but even after retracting, I am still up over 40% from when I bought the shares, which was in July this year. Plus, they are in actual production and also have ongoing exploration projects.

When you have a rise, you have to accept some pull back but with HEG, there is more pull back than there is rise.

Today, I sold my remaining HEG shares. As mentioned on HC, some experts (mainly Marc Faber) are predicting a drop in gold prices. With's HEG's current financial position (and if gold does back off), HEG will look less attractive. IMO, it sill remains a T/O target but at what price and when is anyones guess.

If interested, look at the link: http://www.beaconequity.com/which-way-will-stocks-go-in-october-marc-faber-weighs-in-2010-10-05/#ixzz11vdV49pX

Management need to take a long hard look at what is in the best interests of the company and the shareholders. Their track record would suggest that this can not be done from their expensive HQ.

Good luck to the remaining holders.

Current spec holdings: ATV, RMS, CAP, AYN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.686M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $17.92K 3.971M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 27225652 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5723366 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.