GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

PRE is also worth a look. They have a Goldfields joint venture,...

1. 216 Posts.
    PRE is also worth a look. They have a Goldfields joint venture, with i believe the best results on pre,s ground. Goldfields have their own ground right beside pre. Infact a goldfields take over of PRE is how i see this situation unfolding.Pre have a 100% owned redcliffe project right beside Navigator in WA. This is coming up with some amazing results (better than NAV)and eventaully they will be coming to the market with a resource i would sugest in the multi million ounce range.Also have a joint venture with aim listed triple plate working on possibly another Lihr gold style discoverery. Some amazing grades so far.A host of other projects to numerous to mention. Also have oil and gas interests. Have a free carried well in California coming up soon. Have 6% of a 1.8tcf and possibly much bigger discovery offshore. These are not the main game, just i believe an easy way to raise further funds to progress the gold. Although having said that easily enough money to fund the program for the medium term already. And a very very cheap share price!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.