GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold Juniors Multibagger Thread, page-239

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @riverred -thanks for getting back to me.
    I bot into TRY yesterday, and sold an underperformer, no regrets. And today, after watching on the sidelines for far too long, bot into SLR. I needed some cash, and sold 20% of remaining EVN position, based on similar thinking expressed by you. While a very resilient company, it's fair value (presently), based on estimated EPS, and giving an appropriate P/E, is between $2-3. It was very good to me, through thick and thin. Even when NCM dumped 127M shares overnight, March last year, out of the blue, forcing the price down 10%. It came running back, like a horse.
    Closed today 1.67, all time hi of 2.14. I'm thinking SLR (and TRY) have greater upside potential. I have no new cash coming in (unless I get a S/T contract in Canberra), so it's always a matter of re-allocation, fine tuning.
    So this is where I stand now:
    Column 1 Column 2
    0 RMS 16.86%
    1 RSG 16.09%
    2 EVN 14.85%
    3 MML 13.22%
    4 SAR 10.78%
    5 DRM 9.47%
    6 PRU 8.87%
    7 TRY 6.13%
    8 SLR 3.72%
    10   100.00%

And gold is on the rise, as I write, now at USD 1,259.10...actually, it's rocking.......

Unrelated: "rich diet in Greek mythology and much later in Greek philosophy"
    This is a classic I keep on coming back to to, that covers both bases above (myth, philosophy) - I once wrote a thesis on Myth and Symbol in Plato, long ago). Written in 1911, it was for me - like EVN - something that just keeps on giving - I'm sure you read it:
    From Religion to Philosophy: A Study in the Origins of Western Speculation Paperback – April 30, 2004

by F. M. Cornford (Author)

"Cornford arrived at a picture of the origins of Greek philosophy which was historically superior to that which anyone else has so far reached." — The Classical Review. This exploration of early Western philosophy traces the religious roots of science and systematic speculation. Cornford, a distinguished historian of ancient philosophy, combines deep classical scholarship with anthropological and sociological insights to examine the mythic precursors of enduring metaphysical concepts — such as destiny, God, the soul, substance, nature, and immortality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.