GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

My, your portfolio IS quite aggressive on gold. A far braver...

1. 445 Posts.
    My, your portfolio IS quite aggressive on gold. A far braver soul than am I.

Whilst I do have a big chuck of cash in BDR and TRY, my portfolio is comparatively more diversified.
    Eg. I took a deep breath and plunged in for 10,000 shares in BEN in mid-Feb because the timing felt just right. No regrets. No regrets either in buying these two speccys NEA & SFI, even though I didn't sell when the sp went up 20% within a couple of weeks. Still holding. Geospatial imagery is a booming industry at the mo. As I see it, the US Govt might have out-of-control debt, but they are still top dog in weaponry and will do what needs to be done to retain that position. Might is right with them; and by that comes the black budget and its mountains of USD to spend.

If TRY tickles your fancy, then keep an eye on AQI and CGT (TSX listed) because they are also part of the next big gold plays, all taking place on the Guiana Shield.

Very briefly before we get berated for excessive off topic content. FMCornford escaped my radar when I was a young voracious reader, oh so long ago. Read others, like JCampbell and various English translations of Plato & Aristotle (dry as, when compared to Plato). Also into non-Greek mythology and controversial writers like PBrunton, JRoberts, even CCastenada, geez... Mythology is very powerful. There's a lot of mythology behind gold, too. R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.