GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold juniors will sky rocket ...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    As this leg of the gold boom develops, and the gold leaders go to new highs, the oversold, battered, unloved gold juniors will come to life imo.

But it is a bit rich imo to expect gold juniors to jump as soon as we have a good day on the ASX for leading gold stocks. After all, the leaders are still 30% and much more off their highs from earlier this year.

Gold juniors usually thrive when the leaders are making record highs. But when a gold junior comes to life, it can easily move up many hundreds of per cent in a matter of months.

=============

("I told you in the middle of the recent dismal state of mind many gold investors were in that I never felt better about gold. That may have sounded nuts to some of you.

I now say that I have never felt more confident about gold and silver juniors with good property, good management and money in the bank."

Jim Sinclair at http://www.jsmineset.com/home.asp)

================

Just as many of us have looked on in disbelief at how good quality gold juniors have been sold down to low levels we probably never believed would happen, particularly with gold around US$900, so I suspect as this gold boom develops many of us will look on in disbelief at how good quality gold juniors skyrocket to prices in the stratosphere we never imagined would occur.

When that happens, just as now we have extreme negativity and extreme under valuations of gold juniors in relation to their gold assets and the price of gold, so we will then have extreme optimism and massive over valuation of gold juniors in relation to their gold assets and the price of gold imo.

Gold juniors will sky rocket imo. I rate it a 99.99% certainty imo.

The question is, which of us will be holding these juniors and will not have been bucked off, maybe even at a substantial loss, by that vicious, volatile, biting, kicking, head butting Gold Bull?

The question also is, which of us will wait until somewhere near the top, when every one of us can see that gold stocks are running wild, to first start buying gold juniors?

Good luck. SP.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.