GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi blackscarib,I've had a quick look at the matrixgold website....

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi blackscarib,

I've had a quick look at the matrixgold website. There appears to have been considerable work done on some of the tenements, particularly the McIntyre Project. Like much of the gold in Victoria the mineralisation in Matrixgold's holdings appears to be coarse. This makes quantifying a JORC reserve problematic. The Wehla resource of 23,000oz could probably be increased with additions from extensions along the mineralised fault zone as well as smaller resources associated with tailings dumps and additional alluvial/colluvial deposits. However my experience with Victorian gold deposits is that upgrading status from resource to reserve tends to be prohibitively expensive.

The McIntyre tenement has the promise of some extraordinary rich ore shoots. However, turning that promise into reality is very strongly dependent on having a robust model for predicting locations of relatively small targets. This is needle in haystack country! Could be scope for a doze and detect operation though.

I expect to be in Vic a couple of times over the next few months and may be in a position to look at their operations if invited. Will email them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.