UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

In my opinion the things that have spoilt Unity from a free...

1. 1,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    In my opinion the things that have spoilt Unity from a free bidding auction in the last 6 months or so include;

pybar jv deal on Henty;
    Diversified's (related party) purchase of large stake in unity;
    Unities payment of dividend ..... contrary to previous BOD stated aim of raising up to 70 mill to develop dargues;
    change in board of directors;
    sale of bendigo mine;

any new bid would need to deal with 50% JV on Henty and current directors on Unity board; whilst the bendigo assets have been sold. Would the westlime processing deal still be available to a new bidder?

I would love to see a thirparty blocking bid for Unity and then an asset split. But I just think things are now too complicated for a third party to want to enter????? time will tell.

I personally do not like what the board of directors have done on my behalf.

disclaimer; the above post is my opinion and is not to be used for advice in any way whatsoever. The above post has been posted on this forum as a means of communicating the thoughts of a small shareholder in the company to other small shareholders. The above post may be factually incorrect in a number of ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.