SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

you're dreaming I'm afraid. are these the same 'someones' that...

1. 468 Posts.
    you're dreaming I'm afraid.
    are these the same 'someones' that suppressed the sp under $1 so they could accumulate? or under 70c? or under 50c?

are these the same 'someones' who are losing money hand over fist on this stock. why do people persist with the 'big end of town manipulating' line, when what is obvious is this stock is on the long rollercoaster ride down, and the upside tracks don't appear anywhere on the horizon.

I lost money on this stock - find me someone who hasn't - they would be rare. anyone who says its a 'screaming buy' or its 'obvious' is delusional and ramping for the sake of it, to make themselves feel better about buying in at a seriously volatile time in this stock's history.
    anyone who really feels this is a bargain - please go back through the historical threads and read other people proudly proclaiming this is an 'obvious bargain' and its only down because of manipulation.
    I recall arguing with someone at around the 48c mark, who mocked me when I honestly stated I was selling out at a loss - I wonder where they are now? don't touch this with a barge pole, unless you are willing to see it go down around the 10c mark and stick around for the loop the loop on this rollercoaster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.