SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Only another 5.5 cents to go and it will reach its GFC low of 14...

1. 11,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Only another 5.5 cents to go and it will reach its GFC low of 14 cents.

People did make good money on SLR. The six amigos who established SLR made $10-12m each. Just check out who they are and how they made their dough.

People who were lucky enough to see the writing on the wall also made some money riding the share up and getting out with a good part of their gains, if not the lot.

There have been some posters questioning the management for the past 2 years or so. In particular the Murchison stuff-up and the terms of the merger with IGR.

SLR's problems do not just stem from a fall in the gold price. I think a gold price of AUD 1450 is actually pretty good when you think about it. The problem is the total cost of production and the cost of developing new ore sources. Perhaps things will improve with falling input costs.

I have not given up on SLR as a complete dud. I just think it has not been well run, that the POG could go a lot lower, and there are better gold plays out there. Plus there does not seem to be to be a clear path forward. I would like to know what will be the cost of developing the replacement mines at Mt Monger.

loki (I made a few bob here, and maybe there will be a chance to do so again, but just not now.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.