JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Hehe drachir, do you agree the market is open and free one? Do...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe drachir, do you agree the market is open and free one? Do you know why the Western World could lead the world since World War II?

Do you know the book "the open society and its enemy?"

Do you know in the market it is not important what's bag for your mind and soul is not important?

Do you know the language is a tool for man/woman to speak out what he/she could thought?

Do you know one poor tool to anyone could decide if he/she is winner if he/she could use other human resource properly.

Do you know this forum is to see different views for the senses about JRV and help you to make good judgment and decision?

I feel the distortion and biases when you said I am attempting "to pose as an Asian Australia dabbler." Is it so important to be Asian or Australia or Some whose origin in whatever place around the world as a market player?

I never tried to make my English perfect if I could do my job I could do and if the field I talk about is my field, I believe the English is not a problems. You are joking, don't you? I don't need to make mistakes to confuse anyone but if it happened, it has to and out of my control.

I work as a penny collector with 25 pennies. JRV is just one since the failed CRR deal. Seriously saying I hold JRV just because its Nickel project, a potential huge breaker to shoot JRV up even it needs some unprecedented events, not because DP and the Vision.

As a market player if he could avoid any stocks with the legal action, he has to avoid. Money never comes from the fighting. You have the right to think I am always designed to muddy the waters and indirectly support the company's policies, but JRV could stay in the market, without matter how you think DP, its management could not be wrong for everything.

Some members of the Vision take their priority to pull down DP without think anything else and attack any different views are wrong logically and tactically. What's the point to prefer JRV into receivership? What's the point to guess who is DP and DP's supporters? What's the cause of the Vision?

They are crazy and push the independent minds at least not take any actions. They don't care about what JRV will go but to shed their pains out even everything could be destroyed. They don't understand the Vision is a group of people with the similar perception about JRV but have different personal interests.

They forget the Vision is to make JRV better and the big boys want to get the control of the JRV asset. Market is not a place to save the poor. If the purpose is the same you could get together but sooner or later everyone has to count what is in his own pocket.

The Vision has missed its best chances to change JRV's direction, right or wrong. JRV needs to pass by the crisis and be sure its survival. I don't want to see JRV since the Vision just wants to win and then turn JRV into a slaughter tables of the small shareholders. What's the plan B, C, and D? To make JRV survival to die together for the Vision and JRV?

Have you read the book, "The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable?" The failure of CRR deal is not mainly because DP. Do you know the resource sectors, not just JRV, crashed? What's the reasons? Don't tell me CRR stopped the deal just because it dislike DP's personality?

It is illogical and irrational. You could not put every rubbish onto DP's head without matter he is good or bad.
    If Nickel could be doubled again when CRR needed to sign the deal, do you really think CRR would stopped the deal? Who could see the crash when the draft was signed?

You didn't need to stay in the meeting but you could be sure CRR wanted some more but found a lot of excuses to let people felt it was fair. I don't think DP didn't know what CRR was and want CRR accepted some unacceptable conditions. DP might not be a great manager but he should have the capability to know all of these.

---
    About the gold and penny playing, do you know no one could predict what would happen to them in future? Do you know gold is a political metal? Do you know you could not expect every penny could shoot up?

I am not sure if you know the gold but I am sure you don't know how to play the pennies. Since you want one penny give you everything which is impossible and very risks. Have you read or heard the "Cigar Butt Theory," chance taking ,and the risk control?

I never expect any individual penny could give me the profit. It has huge chance to be a falling knife to deprive your shirts. However if you could buy at extremely low, at extremely worst market, and no stop loss with enough cash reserve, you could be rewarded.

Gold is quite special and if you have it when you need it, you could be better off. Do you know the stagflation and hyperinflation? So many paper money have been in the vault of the banks and just wait for the sunny day. Do you know the government could make the mistake and fail to get these over-supplied paper money out of the global circulation channel? If this happen and then you want, it would be too late.

My FMS shot up, My PRR shot up, My LEG has more than tripled, my portfolio of these 25 pennies has got a little bit more than how much it was last October. Do you know the all of not-sunk boats would float with the water up?

Yes, there are so many small shareholders around JRV. It is sad to know most of them lose the money. However in the market there are 85% market players lose money too. Whose problems? Could we fight to close the market?

Now not gold make a lot of pennies lose the money but the nickel also make a lot of pennies headache. RIO just got big problems even it is what we called as quality. Under the tsunami, there are no too many thing are not be hit.

How to deal with this dismal market? How to protect you? Do you want to bankrupt with JRV? Why did you put the money into one penny such as JRV?

Business law never works to protect idiotic customers. The law in the market never works to protect the idiotic shareholders. You fire your house in your bedroom and then which law could protect you?

The Vision could not protect small players if the Nickel price keeps to be so dismal. If it just wants to win without concerning how to make JRV survival, everyone could be loser.

I prefer all of the small shareholders know what is going on in the JRV board room but I don't think so. The rumor or any words if they feel good, they would spread and follow without too much thinking. They are guess workers since they are too many UNKNOWN.

Don't tell me most of small shareholders are qualified to evaluate a management team? If it is true I might be or someone like me would be the shareholders since I like the affordable risks for unbelievable profit.

The big boys in the Vision fails in their leadership since they fail to make their resolution to control JRV. They want to use the small shareholders to get this great asset in JRV but don't want to pay they should pay. They hope the Vision give them a lot free tickets in the JRV board room. I feel shamed for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.