JRV 0.00% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

gold mine, page-11

1. 2,054 Posts.
    guys re william i dont know him personally but what i can tell u is hes a recent arrival on jrv as u all know and hes being on fms for long time ,as i hold both comp. jrv for about 4 years fms for about 2 years iv seen his arrival at fms long before the the vision was established so nothing sinister (motive)there rest assured track his postings back if u can .
    i olso hold gcr and he just started to post there i know hes into prr and posts there as well .
    he once mentioned on fms that he uses a program to help him with his posts due to the lack of comprehension of the english language , i think he looks up fellow members profiles and checks out the companys they hold or post on as many of us might do and follows up with some of his own research then makes a decision whether to invest or not in a perticular company.
    hes only interested in penny stocks that have dropped a lot in price with good amount of cash in the kitty and the downside risk has being nearly eliminated .
    now im not a great player as far as the market goes but i think the guy knows what hes doing and is likely to make a killing as some bound to become winners
    willy congratulations on prr and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $4.916K 446.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7158486 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 566806 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.