NST 0.08% $13.00 northern star resources ltd

gold-miner stock rally has just begun, page-16

1. 2,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    $2 for NST was a reasonable expectation if the POG rebounded when the company only had one mine. I firmly believe it is not exaggeration to multiply that factor by 4 if POG rebounds to $1650 AUD.

Assumptions being operations run within normal parameters and expanded management continue to be first class.

I don't think Mr Market has realised that NST has moved into big business in relative terms for this industry. Besides the mines themselves, NST has gained 2 extra processing plants that will earn tolls. The other exploration prospects, stocks, infrastructure, staff and PPE they have acquired is massive. Not only that, NST is capitalised for further expansion. Plus....... they have reserve ore bodies with high grades that haven't even been opened up to mining.

Notwithstanding the movement in POG, the main show stopper to accretive value for shareholders relates to management. Can the new boys recruited continue the goal kicking of BB across a vastly expanded empire?

Time will tell.

Cheers

PS. I hope BBB closed his shorts in time???? Oh the pain and it will be a dumb move to short this company in the near future as well IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.00
Change
-0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $14.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.06 $13.07 $12.97 $72.66M 5.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 262060 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.01 3144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.