WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

its quite obvious that this is being accumulated in anticipation...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    its quite obvious that this is being accumulated in anticipation of the upcoming results for the last quarter, due out imo within a week or two.

with recent GAN works, and the POG back in a bullish position with a lower AUD than previous 1294 pog it is justified to have some sort of speculative interest in blk just in case their production numbers and prices are good enough for the balance sheet to show recovery.

ive been following this since they did the cap raise at .04 and the reality is that the third and fourth quarters in 2018 were lost in conjuntion to all of 2017 being written off. there was serious money to be made on this through the options and also money on the head in part thanks to spruikers who assisted in a perfectly orchestrated P&D post cap raise ( some of you would know who they are without me mentioning names) and also the FCF that had been generated for the initial 3 months after the cap raise.

one cant escape the facts though that blk is truly a highly leveraged gamble. im not the only one that shares these thoughts too, having heard it from John Welborn's mouth while having a drink with him a few months back.

also, for anyone who doesnt like negative posters lingering, i say take off your rose coloured glasses and DYOR not only to prove them wrong but to back up your investment thesis. in trading/investing, its dangerous to live in a bubble of perpetual positivity. in other words, be careful believing your own BS.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.