OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

We obviously have a lot more posters on the OGX thread . I would...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    We obviously have a lot more posters on the OGX thread .
    I would like to know
    who here has experience physically of working in an under ground Gold Mine ?
    Who here has experience working on the production plant of an underground gold mine?
    Who here has physically been on site at Cascavel or has been on any of our Brazilian tenements?
    Who here knows our 2nd largest investor and on what terms he has a relationship with that person ?

I doubt that there is o.oo01% of posters on this thread has a chance of answering these simple questions in the affirmative.

So we can say that most posters could compare themselves to the previous Board in their ability to know how to run a mine successfully.

At this stage we have a new board who do have experience with all of these questions and have progressed this coy out of the intellectual fog that the previous board had led us into .

There have been some excellent posters in the past who have never said that they were expert miners but most of these have backed up their arguments with noteworthy documentation .

Let the New Board do their job without' fanciful notation' from the sideline and if the yet to be verified resource is there then all investors new and old will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.