CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Obviously the powers that be at CQT have decided that they might...

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    Obviously the powers that be at CQT have decided that they might as well just dig another hole somewhere...anywhere...just for something to do and then when they got bored they figured they would then get an engineering report to 80% done so they looked like they were actually earning their keep.
    I can't wait for their next move as it all seems so ad hoc and as though they are unable to figure out their next move...they are keen on spending money chasing rainbows and all the while the real ELEPHANT in the guise of goldfields just lies there on the day bed with one eye on the prize and....oh heck it is plain as the gold and silver in them thar hills that this is setting up to be the biggest runner of the year...whether gold goes up in price or not. Just have a look at what they have in the ground and what they are about to add to that plus all the other prospective promising territory and unexplored leases. If gold rises nicely the shares will fetch another $5 when the offer comes...in the meantime about AFL finals time should start to see the lid come off this boring stage and the surge in value start a large march skywards...Goldfields need another project just like your lungs need air. Stand by it is a rocket ride in the next 12 months and the view from up there will be awesome...what price a bonanza lies in an underground mountain and the drill bits are biting into it right now as we postulate the outcome of the minutae of our daily lives...there is a big picture and a big prize and a big player getting into position...My (slightly ramping) opinion only but DYOR and read the fine print between the lines...best little speccy ever since Karoom up and got away and running. It too was less than 20 cents only a few years ago. J J McRoach is holding a stacked deck and it isn't Fool's Gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.