CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

gold mountain underneath, page-12

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    ex-Yank... you are clearly a smart chap who seems to have a grasp on the mining sector and the specifics of CQT, so I have a question for you...

Do you think it is possible that GFA may get to a point where spending more money to complete "x" amount of drilling (i.e. 150,000m less whatever they have drilled thus far) to earn 51% of the regional area, and thereby also earn the rights to buy the additional 24% of the regional area and 50% of the exclusion zone (both at NPV's - i.e. no huge bargain), would make an outright purchase of CQT by GFA seem more economical?

We don't know how much it will cost them to complete their drilling obligation, and we don't know how much it will cost them to buy the additional 24% of the regional area either, but we do know that to purchase only 50% of the exclusion zone today will cost them $150m based on the recent NPV calculation.

If I were GFA, I would consider that owning 100% of CQT would make more sense especially when CQT is considered by our halfwit market to be only worth approx $135m today! GFA already have 20%, so at best they only need to spend another $108m to get the whole thing.

I for one would hope to get a bit of a premium, but from the tone of many of the posts here, I think there are plenty of gooses who would give their CQT's away for naff all! If you think I'm being harsh, you only need to look at the CQT stock for sale every day at fire sale prices to realise that their are plenty of holders who are completely oblivious to the upside potential of CQT, and/or haven't got the wherewithal to hang on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.