CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

gold mountain underneath, page-22

1. 7,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I also find it interesting that Goldfields largest greenfields exploration play in the world is still not getting a mention in any of their quarterly or annual reports. View the greenfields exploration piece in the quarterly (page 10)

Why is their so little info coming out about what they are doing or finding. My "fox mulder" opinion is starting to smoke.
    Hopefully wonder boy is awake to any deceitful corprate activity they may be up to(then again, he's never sprung them before)

link for the latest March release.
    http://www.goldfields.co.za/reports/f_2009/q3_f2009/pdf/full.pdf

Only interesting point is the appointment of Glenn Baldwin to head up Goldfields Australasia operations with a strategy to ramp up production in Aust to a mill ounces a year.(currently only 610,000 ounces)(page 11)When it comes to copper/gold porphyry deposits, it appears that Mr Baldwin is the guru. Guess what CQT's resource type is. Fits perfectly with his expertise.

I also note that as late as March 2009, GF were increasing their stake in Sino's operations in China (also page 10)Now they have completely exited this alliance. Go figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.