AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Well davo you need someone with my pessimism to counter your...

1. 356 Posts.
    Well davo you need someone with my pessimism to counter your extreme optimism :} (insert smiley)

In the 20's would qualify if it gets back to 29.5 cents or lower and seeing the mid 30's it retreated to from the mid 40's its not beyond the realm of possibilities

As to me being silly ... well yes maybe, and while I am pleased that it closed higher today it was on miniscule volume (compared to the last few weeks daily average) so the big boys are indeed on a few weeks break.

I am glad you understand my frustration, as a shareholder I want the price to skyrocket obviously.
    Gone are the days of gang ho investing where you could buy anything and sell at a profit.
    These days I have to be very careful what I invest in and the only way is to read company reports and "TRUST" that management will deliver on their projections.

No way how you look at this the November pour will in fact be a january pour so we are talking a substantial delay.

So are they going to deliver the 150,000k oz per year.
    Thats about 12000 each month.

My point is they have released a sort of "pour" report which now elevates us to status of producer with projected hundreds of millions in income ...so why are we still trading in the 30's ??

... ....Note to Jesimore ...

make new years resolution to only post nice positive things about our company in future.

Merry Xmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.