AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Jesimore your first line is nodoubt correct, i am extreemly...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    Jesimore your first line is nodoubt correct, i am extreemly optimistic and yes we do need a balanced forum and your posts are much welcomed as all AXMers are.

and yes the november pour does infact look like a december pour and yes we are delayed.
    However i continue with my optimisim citing the fact that at all other times previous to this management have actually been early.

you post a valid question, will they hit the 150k target within the first 12months of production, i'm still optimistic there too, we have good quality ore getting stockpiled and no shortage of proven reserves in the ground but ofcourse we wont actually know for another 9 months probably to see how the processing goes.

as for trading in the 30's.. its a crazy market right now and i think thats even an understatement, there are many fundamentally sound stocks which are trading below fair value levels, the only positive here is you can buy cheap but also AXm looks to me to be fundamentally sound and in that i believe we will ride out teh volatility and be producing for many years to come.

all the best for christmas, i'm all out for the festive season.
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.