WKT 0.00% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Gold - Northern Ireland

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Two interesting articles in the AFR Weekend -

(1) pp 15-16 Capricious Trump sets the course for chaos - Article mentions the presidents latest FED nominee calling for a return to the "Gold Standard" !!!! OMG what would that do to gold demand?

and then

(2) pp 28-29 - "Trump the Fed and the case for investing in gold" - note the Fidelity Analyst comments about even 1% rotation out of stock or bonds into gold (which has relatively low fixed supply) Gold is thought to be going only one way !

So repeat of questions that i think Semi asked (and got no response)

(1)How many RC/Diamond Drills holes are we going to need to prove this potential Dalradian Source up ??
    (2) And how much cost per drill ? RC $200 - $300 Per metre Diamond $500 per m ? Although new drilling techniques seem to be touted a slow as $80 perm - Any far more learned opinions on drilling are sought !!! ille guess at maybe $100k - $200 k per drill max - but happy to admit iam greatly clueless on this
    (3) Mindful that a formal application is likely to be submitted shortly to gain approvals to drill - can anyone shed light how long the formal application process runs for -appeal periods etc (HAM can you help on this )

Oznt think you might be a bit clued up on drill costs etc ?

Some intelligent non spiteful - non charting (no offence intended) responses are sought. I hold my breath !

Any info would be appreciated

The potential here is massive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $5.266K 46.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 862293 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 345704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.