FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

gold now $19 less peak price fml got last qtr

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Gents,

and that was near the peak price of the prior QTR $1609

Am i upset about the gold price-NOT ME $1590AUS beats $1400 of a year ago.Still promising 175koz this financial year(that's JUNE 2012 HINT HINT)in the last QTRLY.Am i stupid to think this QTRs going to be a humdinger given that was reiterated 6 weeks into the QTR with only 6 weeks to go.Have a wee think,although that is not the guidance.

Am i upset about FML performance-NOT ME-i look forward to the rising grades and especially the bonus grades From Big Blow not far away.

Am i uspest about CRE-NOT ME-delisted and small holders soon to be reminded of their vulnerability with limited buyers.(doesn't matter how good its doing or how much money its making if you can't get the benefit)Loans due to FML soon,so crunch or conversion?

Am i upset at the shareprice-NOT ME-I don't like it-i don't think its realistic-I have ENJOYED buying at it though.

Am i upset at the "lets see if we can make some cheap super mini to super big pits and maybe end up with SUPER pits",including taking the top off Empress underground workings possibly-NOT ME-i just see cheaper easier mining and possibly a second incline/underground TINDALS access from the pit as a bonus.That would eliminate the bottlenecking experienced around 50kt/month production last year when they pushed it.

Am i upset that many decent people have sold shares at bargain prices----I am in all honesty-----But that is our economic climate where debts are being called and many a stray asset will go for a song,cash to pay debt is king,if you have it,lack of very enslaving if you don't.That is also the cost of getting rattled,if you do not know what you have bought and its true value,through lack of research and Due Dilligence.

DYOR+DYODD Thoughts and research do not cost as much as you'll actually spend on shares.So are the first and best investment you can and should make.Position below should read bought my bellyfull and pigged out.Paper loss on assets bought to date at a fraction of their true and productive value and Happy as a pig in mud.If that makes me a ramper-heaven help the world.Of course it would have been nicer to pick the perfect time to have bought and i'd have so much more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.