TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

gold nuggets from brr

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    "I don't believe any other company is better positioned than TZ to offer a fully custom-built design, scalable hardware solution with a customized software platform.

"Needless to say, Australia Post are very happy with progress so far and are looking forward to the success of their Parcel-Ready strategy.

"We have other majors on the horizon that will really demonstrate what world-class technology we have.

"The Australian business is really growing strongly. Australia and the APEC region is, and will be, a significant part of our global business going forward. These last 6 months we've really focussed on building our business here in Australia and I think the results are visible for all to see.

"There are many opportunities we are working on that will cement out place as a leading technology provider and I'm really excited about these prospects. With the US and European economies potentially slowing this year, we are committed to growing our business in this region.

"We believe a major Asia-Pacific play ensures we are sheltered from any downturn in any specific regional economy.

"Accordingly, we will be embatrking on several Asian-based initiatives, as well as growing our footprint here on home turf."

John Wilson, CEO, TZL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $72.55K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261259 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.