GOR 0.29% $1.72 gold road resources limited

gold nuggets, page-8

1. 4,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Yes on the face of it MrT is a very welcome poster one would think but there seems to be some contradictory evidence about MrT that does cause me some concern:

a) On the 15/9/11 MrT posted a photo of a cowboy hat at the Diggers7Dealers GOR display ridiculing the presentation etc. and describing 'where you find cowboys you find a lot of bulldust'. See here-
    http://hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1554549&msgno=7182197#7182197

When replied to in that thread asking who MrT was we did not receive any reply at all let alone any facts.

b) MrT appears to go to some lengths to discredit the GOR tenements however he states he has his own tenements practically next door.

c) MrT appears to go to some lengths to discourage fossickers (gold stealing scum?)from his lease, even to the point of spreading leadshot over the area and baiting what may be fossickers' pets to keep them off. Strange considering the area 'is nothing to get excited about.'
    Obviously no compassion for fossickers but apparently healthy compassion for investors whom he considers important enough to be mysteriously forewarned of probable futile exploration.

I could go on but for all I know MrT is the genuine item, doing everyone a good turn and I hope so. I genuinely wish MrT the best in his endeavours

It's just that a few things don't add up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.005(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.866B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.71 $1.74 $1.71 $3.121M 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 41331 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.72 26266 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.