TBR 11.0% $4.43 tribune resources limited

Gold on Hand Worth MORE than Mkt Cap!, page-27

1. 12,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    seboya,

Look, I sincerely respect what you have said in this post. Firstly I think it is a good idea to have the post self moderated as some of the wording against the company and the directors is a bit strong. Better for your sake to be safe than sorry.

I also respect your decision to sell because of your concerns. It seems like a wise decision if you are not comfortable. Shows that you are capable of independent decision making and restraint in making your investment decisions. Wishing you well with your exit and whatever you find next to invest in. Tag me in if you find something interesting.

As far as the other question goes, I'd think it is generally accepted that in legal disputes, the party that blinks first and pays the settlement are the losers ($3 million not being an unsubstantial amount). According to the article I posted Yarri withdrew their actions as part of the conditions of settlement.

Just as a foot note: Energy and Minerals Australia is now called Vimy Resources (VMY), their shares last traded at 25cents, down from the 83 cents they traded at on the announcement of the settlement in 2012. Not a great return by anyone's books. Esh

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.43
Change
0.440(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $232.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.01 $4.43 $4.01 $41.29K 10.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118 $4.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.45 86 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.