AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Gold on the up------good for MNM, page-34

1. 2,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1441
    Ok, so haven't been able to get my head around this (must be soem explanation how to fund a projected shortfall!) so read qtrly cash report again and it was there all the time. There is a note under the estimated cash flow for next quarter which states there is a further $515,000 to be received from capital raisings after 30/9/16. Apologies for my confusion, I hadn't been able to reconcile the CR funds until I read the Activities report and noted another raising which obviously hadn't completed 30/9. (03boz had suggested this would be the case)
    So that means we had $672k end Sept plus $515 due = total $1,167k less expected exp $906 leaving an expected balance $261k end Dec. Would presume the $100,000 penalty payment was included in end qtr estimate (well it would have had to have been as they knew it was due) Obviously this cash balance is far too low so yes would imagine we will hear something pretty soon. Pretty safe bet it will be another placement as they will need the money asap.
    Hopefully this "new crew" can find some positive news for the future of Morningstar otherwise raising further funds gets harder and harder.
    Playing with fire running a Company this close to the bones........................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.