GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

Gold one needs to get back to producing gold instead of running...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Gold one needs to get back to producing gold instead of running the Goliath sideshow and selling us the smoke and mirrors vision via propaganda 101 that Goliath was a stroke of genius.
    Waste of time, waste of focus that should have been spent on ME and what a waste of money!
    If they wanted to bail out WWR from going broke (it was on the edge of the cliff) and help out a fellow director sitting on both entities then I would have preferred many other options. Heck this is more of a donation than a bailout!
    The transaction IMO is still a farce at best.
    Also rich to say no shareholders gave any value to the asset, especially as we lost sub nigel and that was already producing plenty of gold / profit!
    Most of the assets aren't deep by SA standards and some targets are at depths similar to ME!
    GDO hammering along fine, just focus on what they need to do , rather than get caught up in distractions.
    Best we can expect is another set of directors fees, overheads and at some stage suckers will be asked to put their hand in pocket.
    Just because they feed us BS on a silver PR spoon doesn't mean I'm eating it.
    Mav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.